• alright i bought this game 2day and so far these are my thoughts on it.

alright the first thing i noticed was that the game has High Standards so if ur PC aint Top Top of the Line u are going to have to bump tha Graphics all the way down for the game not to run sluggish.

second. the game play is absoulutly nothing new, it is just RA2 with a newer Cartoony Engine. the Graphics are Physicly nice but the models of the Units are just Horrible with the exeption of the civilians. i mean i do not think i have ever seen worse infantry in a game to be honest.

3rd the Tech tree in the game is realley bad. i mean there are 15 units tops for each side and the units are not much different from each other.

4th the units Range is realley bad. like Infantry and tanks ad stuff do not start fireing on each other untill there like 1.5 inches in our real Measurment. there is practicly no variables in the fighting at all. units just run up 2 each othe and shoot. cept if u put them in buildings but its still the same thing with a couple minor differences.

5th the econmy is the same as all the other C&C with differnt looks. its stil the same build a orerefinery in this case Supply depot. and a truck or worker goes to the supply area picks up the resource and brings it back.

to sum it all up. C&C G gets a 3 out of 10 its not bad. like it would have bin good like 4 years ago. just that nothing has changed from all the other C&C cept for the graphics and they simplified the game play ;)

thats my 2 cents

• C&C Generals is thpptptpt…Lame game

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m