• I agree that these desparately need to be updated/revamped. There are some strategiies which are illogical, and others are just plain illegal.
    Could we have the illegal ones pulled so they might be tinkered with/destroyed, and could we have a system of voting or something so that people won’t get suckered into thinking that “this is the greatest strategy ever . . . build an IC in ALASKA!!!” (or whatever the dumb tip is). I’m certain that many of us really don’t need the strategy pages, but for newbies etc looking at them (and finding out how badly some of them work) they are going to be in for a bit of a surprise, and we’d be surprised to see them on the forum again afterwards.

• cystic crypt right, the stragtery page need upgraded. I myself are a n00b and i try tons of thosestragtegy in games, but i alaways failed. Then i got tired of following those strategy and then just went on the forum and ask for stragtegy. maybe when they are upgraded, it might be smart and ask TG moses or TM moses or EmuGod or City on the hill for some stragtegies. They gave me great stragtegies and help on stuff. They would be teh best ppl to ask for stragtegy

• Ha, thanks for the compliment. :)
    However, if you want to see strategy in action, try taking a look at the Events Forum for live action moves and turns from the online games. I’m sure you’ll pick up a thing or two!

• thz TG moses i really didn’t know that!!! That will help out a lot

• @TG:

Ha, thanks for the compliment. :)
    However, if you want to see strategy in action, try taking a look at the Events Forum for live action moves and turns from the online games. I’m sure you’ll pick up a thing or two!

speaking of which, i’m looking forward to US3 or so :)

• Man, some people are really sloooooooooooow!

Me, too!

• Why don’t you copy some strategies already used in the Events Forum?

• thats cheap people shoud make up there own startegys

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m