Global1940 - Hobo & Yasha(Axis) vs. CB(Allies) - Bid = 6 IPC's(Allies) - No Tech

• What the freak man! My FTR has missed 4 rounds in a row! Chinese pilots must have forgot their contact lenses! Geez!

Return fire :

DiceRolls: 1@2; Total Hits: 01@2: (4)

• At least you missed…

Non Coms

2 Inf from Sui to She
    3 Inf from Sze to She
    1 FTR from Yun to She

Builds : 4 Inf in She

Collect : 15 IPC’s

UK’s Turn

Global_1940_-Hobo & Yasha(Axis)vs_White_Boy(Allies)+2_IPC’s(bid)-No_Tech-_1eChina.AAM

• UK Turn 1

Builds :

UK Europe - 4 Inf, 4 Art
    UK Pacific - 3 Inf, 2 Art

Com Moves

SZ106

1 CC from SZ91 attacks SZ106
    1 DD from SZ109 attacks SZ106
    1 FTR from Sco attacks SZ106

SZ96

1 FTR from Gib attacks SZ96
    1 FTR from Malta attacks SZ96

SZ97

2 FTR’s, 1 SBR from UK attack SZ97
    1 DD, 1 CC, 1 AC, 1 Tac from SZ98 attack SZ97

Scramble in SZ97?

• scramble it all!!  let’s kill them all this time to balance out your luck streak!!

• Combat

SZ97

Brits - 1 DD, 1 CC, 1 AC, 2 FTR’s, 1 Tac, 1 SBR vs. Italy - 1 CC, 1 BB, 2 FTR’s - Germany - 1 FTR

Attacker

DiceRolls: 1@2 3@3 2@4; Total Hits: 31@2: (3)3@3: (4, 3, 2)2@4: (5, 1)

• OOL? I know 1 hit on the BB. What are your other losses? I’m assuming the 2nd hit on your CC? Where does the 3rd hit go? Also, please list out your other OOL’s for future rounds…

• Why are you asking for OOL, do you plan to retreat  :lol:

It’s obvious and you already asked for the exact same battle, take the battleship last and the kill the italian fighters before the german.

• OMG! Honestly?! The defender has to chose his casualties after every round of battle! Before the defender rolls his dice! It has been this way since the beginning of A&A! You act like you’ve never played this game before! After 25+ years of playing this game, you’re acting worse than a noob! I think your memory is going! I fully expect your family to find you wondering the streets in a few years asking where the Science Dept is at RBV high school! LOL!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink: And, asked for the exact same battle?! What the heck are you talking about? This is the first time I’ve asked for this battle… How am I to know if you’re going to kill the Italian FTR’s first or the German FTR? It’s not obvious nimrod! Dude, next time just answer the question and zip the lip! LOL!  :-D  :lol:

And no, not going to retreat… And btw, your teammate used the racial naming convention when he uploaded the Japan map. I noticed you didn’t give him a hard time about it… Hmm, could it be you have a hard on for me! LOL!  :-D  :lol:  :-o  :-P  :roll:  :mrgreen:

• Ok, 3 hits. 1 hit to your BB, 1 hit to your CC and 1 hit to one of your Italian FTR’s…

Return fire :

DiceRolls: 1@3 4@4; Total Hits: 51@3: (1)4@4: (1, 2, 1, 2)

• Being unable to post is different.  You have an 85% chance of killing everything and if I’m very lucky I’ll have 1 unit left which will be the battleship.  ool isn’t necessary especially after the previous exact battle.  Now give me my 5 hits!!

• :evil:

karma for your ool!!  :lol:

• they really need a ROFLMAO face  :lol:

• Nice shooting Tex! Brits lose 1 DD, 1 AC, 1 CC, 1 FTR…

Round 2

DiceRolls: 1@3 2@4; Total Hits: 31@3: (2)2@4: (4, 1)

• Return fire :

DiceRolls: 3@4; Total Hits: 13@4: (6, 1, 5)

• Now I almost feel bad  :wink: :lol: :-o

• BS!!! look how lucky you are again!!

• LOL! LMFAO!!!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink:  :mrgreen: Yes, they REALLY do need a LMFAO face!!!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink:  :mrgreen: Karma is a “B” itch!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink:  :mrgreen: Italians lose 1 BB, 1 FTR. Germans lose 1 FTR. Brits lose 1 FTR, which would have died w/out AC anyway! LOL!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink:  :mrgreen: Shouldn’t have ridiculed me about OOL! It’s BAD luck for you! Like I said, next time, just zip your lip!  :-D  :-o  :lol:  :-P  :roll:  :wink:  :mrgreen: Mission accomplished! Italian Trans, BB, CC & FTR’s dead! German FTR also dead! Be glad you got better than average dicing! I should still have my Brit CC left…  :-(  :x  :-P  :oops:  :cry:  :|

• SZ96

First hits win… - Rolling 10 dice in a row…

Attacker - 1 DD, 1 CC, 1 FTR…

1 DD

DiceRolls: 10@2; Total Hits: 310@2: (4, 5, 6, 2, 5, 6, 4, 1, 4, 2)

1 CC

DiceRolls: 10@3; Total Hits: 310@3: (6, 1, 5, 1, 5, 6, 2, 5, 5, 6)

1 FTR

DiceRolls: 10@3; Total Hits: 510@3: (2, 2, 1, 5, 5, 2, 5, 1, 6, 4)

Defender - 2 Subs

1st Sub

DiceRolls: 10@1; Total Hits: 210@1: (5, 3, 2, 4, 5, 1, 4, 3, 2, 1)

2nd Sub

DiceRolls: 10@1; Total Hits: 210@1: (4, 1, 2, 3, 1, 6, 3, 2, 4, 2)

• bye bye destroyer!! :evil:

• Ok, 1st round, got a hit w/my FTR. You missed 1st round. So, 1 German Sub dead in 1st round. 2nd round, no 1st strike, as my DD was still alive. 2nd round, I got hits w/my FTR & CC. German Sub dead. You got a hit w/your German Sub in Round 2(SO lucky!). I’ll take hit on my my DD…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m