• Speciaol thanks to you, providing more about 3/8 of the post!

• Ha, yeah right! :D I wish. General Discussion isn’t the only forum I post in. 8)

• i’m not playing A&A until after july 4th…i’ll be around general discussion

• “need help finding an image? i can get you a wicked hammer and sickle!”

Hmmm… Hammer and Sickle, eh? That would be nice.
    But for a neo-communist like me it has to be a closed fist rising up in uprising. 8)

Of course no communist I know will except my banner for communism being “Manatees Aboard P-51 Mustangs Firebombing Hitler’s House (Hitler shown in picture with eyes ‘X’ out and square mustache)”

• @TG:

“need help finding an image? i can get you a wicked hammer and sickle!”

Hmmm… Hammer and Sickle, eh? That would be nice.
    But for a neo-communist like me it has to be a closed fist rising up in uprising. 8)

Of course no communist I know will except my banner for communism being “Manatees Aboard P-51 Mustangs Firebombing Hitler’s House (Hitler shown in picture with eyes ‘X’ out and square mustache)”

a little to complicated for a flag…but you can make a mantatee as your party’s animal thing.

• I like manatees – they’re like the overgrown seacows of the ocean. :) All they do is sit around, eat, and get hit by motor boats.

I like penguins to…

• @TG:

I like manatees – they’re like the overgrown seacows of the ocean. :) All they do is sit around, eat, and get hit by motor boats.

I like penguins to…

my favorite animal? i don’t like them. I think man should hunt hippos, giraffes, and elephants to extinction.
    They ruined africa into a desert in conjunction with french peanut farmers.
    but i like cats and buffalo!

• Well I happen to like big, dumb animals! :roll:
    Buffalo too. They sit around, eat grass, and get hit by trains when they try to cross railroads. (yep, sort of like manatees).

Broke 1500 post! Looks like I’m back on track. 8)

• I’ve always wanted to check out “The Carnivore” in South Africa. There you can get all the crazy meats you’ve always wanted to try, apparently.
    don’t know about penguin tho’.

• '19 Moderator

I like big dumb animals too. They taste yummy!

• @dezrtfish:

I like big dumb animals too. They taste yummy!

you ever have buffalo burgers? those are grfeat!

• Yeah, Baffalo burgers sure are tasty. :P Ostrich burgers too! (yet another example of a big, dumb bird)

• I still don’t understand what a conservative communist is.

• Don’t ask me, I’m CCC (Confederate Conservative Communist), not CC (Conservative Communist). :wink:

“All of the true things that I am about to tell you are shameless lies.” - Bokonon

• What is a Confederate Conservative Communist?

• I’m sure you have some imagination g, figure it out and connect the dots.

• @TG:

Yeah, Baffalo burgers sure are tasty. :P Ostrich burgers too! (yet another example of a big, dumb bird)

never had those…what are they called,. Emu?

• You never had ostrich burgers? Don’t know what they called (I always called them ostrich burgers). What I can say is that it’s a rich mix of chicken and beef (which pretty much somes up a ostrich in real life). Also, it’s healthier than regular beef because of the lack of red meat and whatever.

• Not to change the topic here, but red meat is actually very healthy for you.

• I always had health gurus say red meat is bad for you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m