• Well, well. Yanny, did you ever believe you’d keep this site up and running long enough to get 1000 revis?!? How bout dat?

bleecker1 is the 1000th registered visitor.

• Not Yanny’s site. It’s DJensen’s. :P

• I simply run the forums :)

I know nothing about Website making. Frontpage is an exotic tool to me.

• :oops: OOPS! Sorry, DJ! Are you like G_d in some peoples’ eyes? In that you created the website and then let it go it’s merry way. Occassionally striking down evildoers from on high?

:oops: :oops:

• @Yanny:

I simply run the forums :)

A likely story! Sounds a little unconvincing, I’d keep an eye on 'im DJ. Yanny told me his plans. First El Jefe assumes this is Yanny’s site, then I mean, who’s next? Don’t worry DJ, I’ll stick by you. Or whoever offers me the most money, that will work too. Hmmm but I don’t think I really matter, so I’ll start the bidding for my leniancy at 9 cents.

• @ctm:

@Yanny:

I simply run the forums :)

A likely story! Sounds a little unconvincing, I’d keep an eye on 'im DJ. Yanny told me his plans. First El Jefe assumes this is Yanny’s site, then I mean, who’s next? Don’t worry DJ, I’ll stick by you. Or whoever offers me the most money, that will work too. Hmmm but I don’t think I really matter, so I’ll start the bidding for my leniancy at 9 cents.

so for a chocolate bar i’d own your whole family i guess . . . ?

• You can have those dinguses for free! Well my brother’s my punching bag, so he has some value. I’m going to say 45 cents for the brother, the rest are all yours.

• Now, t h a t s family values!!

• Now if only 10% of those 1000 posted on a regular basis. :)

• Founder TripleA Admin

Yanny has done an excellent job at moderating the forums and keeping them from become a chaotic wastland of irrelevant and unrelated posts. His efforts have helped the forums be a useful and sticky section of the website.

Altough I do not work on the website on a daily not weekly basis, every once in a while I work on updating it. And every so often I’ll read through the forums and answer questions. ;-)

• Three cheers for Yanny!
    He’s as sticky as they come…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m