Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• Customizer

Eh eh eh… BD was making a jest, knowing it was me who painted my own minis.  :-D

I currently lack the time to offer detailing services, and even then I’d be uncertain as to cost. Perhaps someday I might do a couple sets from people, possibly more reliant on a barter system/trade of some sort…

• FMG,

Could you state what color your German pieces will be when they come out? I want the “official” word.

(and yes, I really really want the Germans to be black, like the 1942/1941/1940 color schemes - I won’t buy them if they come gray)

• They many on many occasions that the colors are OOB. Perhaps latter this will change, but the first run of sets are all in OOB colors…just like the dice.

• To which I repeat… “just like the dice”

Including the gray German dice? See my point?

• Well you do have a point on that. But they did say the pieces would be OOB colors, but perhaps Germany would be less black.

I got a few sets of German pieces with a dark grey tint. Perhaps a mistake

• @reloader-1:

FMG,

Could you state what color your German pieces will be when they come out? I want the “official” word.

(and yes, I really really want the Germans to be black, like the 1942/1941/1940 color schemes - I won’t buy them if they come gray)

Okay Veruca Salt, calm down, be glad we have FMG as an option, try requesting things instead of demanding things, you can always complain later :-D

• Brain,

Lol - thanks for the much needed advice. I just really want FMG to do this the right way, unlike WotC and a bunch of other companies. I am in for at least $200 of pieces if these match colors - I have 2 copies each of Anniversary, Pacific40, (TBA - Europe40) and like 5 of AA42 - just for extra pieces!

• Any news on when Italy’s going to be available?

• '10

@Tralis:

Any news on when Italy’s going to be available?

Errrr…  I’m waiting IMPATIENTLY for an update from the sculptor and factory.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@FieldMarshalGames:

@Tralis:

While you’re waiting, could you answer this if possible?:

FMG- The unit list in the update thread seems a bit out of date with the other things that have been talked about here. Can you list the unit types that will now be included with each army set? Here’s what I remember:

Infantry 1
    Infantry 2
    Commander
    Mech Inf (half track)
    Artillery
    Tank 1
    Tank 2
    Fighter
    Tac Bomber
    Bomber
    Carrier
    Battleship
    Cruiser
    Destroyer
    Sub
    Transport
    Bunker/Blockhouse

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@Tralis:

Thanks for doing this. If the price/pieces are right, I’m in for a set too.

• '10

Here is an updated list (From Memory)

Infantry 1
    Infantry 2
    Commander
    Mech Inf (half track)
    TRUCK (like BOTB)
    Artillery
    Tank 1
    Tank 2
    Fighter
    Tac Bomber
    Bomber
    TRANSPORT AIRCRAFT
    Carrier
    Battleship
    Cruiser
    Destroyer
    Sub
    Transport
    Bunker/Blockhouse

• @ FMG - What about the AA Emplacement, Minor Industry, Major Industry, Naval Base, and Airbase? I believe you confirmed all of those a few pages back. Are they still slated for inclusion, or have they been canceled?

Also, have you decided how many of each unit type will be included for each nation yet?

• @AG124:

@ FMG - What about the AA Emplacement, Minor Industry, Major Industry, Naval Base, and Airbase? I believe you confirmed all of those a few pages back. Are they still slated for inclusion, or have they been canceled?

Also, have you decided how many of each unit type will be included for each nation yet?

If I remember correctly those will all be on a separate mould, not with each individual nation (but part of the ‘complete’ set when all is said and done).

• @Rorschach:

@AG124:

@ FMG - What about the AA Emplacement, Minor Industry, Major Industry, Naval Base, and Airbase? I believe you confirmed all of those a few pages back. Are they still slated for inclusion, or have they been canceled?

If I remember correctly those will all be on a separate mould, not with each individual nation (but part of the ‘complete’ set when all is said and done).

Are they gonna be a stock color like in the old A&A games?

• '10

@Rorschach:

@AG124:

This is correct.  These will be available separately or with the complete set.

• '10

@Brain:

@Rorschach:

@AG124:

Are they gonna be a stock color like in the old A&A games?

And they will be an stock colour (Grey)

• Have you made the mold ?

It seem to be a slight change there will be a Railway Station too in the upcoming AA40 Europe and Global game. How about you being clairvoyanced and make a mold for that too.

I think the new facility rules will be like this:

Naval Base boost ships with one extra space.
    Airbase boost aircrafts with one extra space.
    Railway Station boost land units with one extra space.

Its pretty obvious you will need to make this mold too.

• '10

It seem to be a slight change there will be a Railway Station too in the upcoming AA40 Europe and Global game. How about you being clairvoyanced and make a mold for that too.

i saw that mentioned by eagle, but i didnt see larry mention it at all

• @Razor:

Have you made the mold ?
    I think the new facility rules will be like this:
    Naval Base boost ships with one extra space.
    Airbase boost aircrafts with one extra space.
    Railway Station boost land units with one extra space.
    Its pretty obvious you will need to make this mold too.

Where did you get this information?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m