• @chrisbump86

Hey Chris, Ok if I text? I am down for some global 40. I am in deep ellum, a smooth 48min from you in traffic.

• @chronometer I have not joined a game, yet. Maybe we can all join up.

• @chronometer Hey, sorry for the delay. I was unaware you’d written back. Yes, text. my number is 972 768 4149.
    Chris

• @MAG Same as for Chronometer, I was not aware you’d written. Text me and maybe we can put something together.
    972 768 4149
    Chris

• @chrisbump86 I have been texting you. You are simply not replying.

• @MAG nothing has come through.
    Maybe since you’re not in my contacts, my phone is treating you like spam? Had another guy tell me he’d been texting me too. Unless you and he are the same person

• @chrisbump86 Why wouldn’t I be in your “contacts” if we already met, at your home, and we had a dialog via texts, prior to you having ghosted me? I am pretty sure that was me telling you… therefore, you have been reading the texts, you just have not been saying anything; your phone is not treating me like spam, you are.

• @MAG okay, so you are Moises. I don’t know why your texts did not come through. I was writing to MAG under the impression that he was someone else trying to text me and it was not coming through either.

• @chrisbump86 Still do not understand how you would be confused… having been talking to you using our same numbers since we initiated conversation via text, after the initial messages through this venue. You asked for my number at your place and texted me your name and said it was your number on this text, while I was still there. I scroll back through all our previous texts, and they happen to all be there, including this one just mentioned. Anyways, thank you for finally responding. Hopefully, we will be able to join all four of us together for a game.

• @MAG look, we are a laid back pair and you seem pretty intense. Maybe we would not be a good combination. Seems each post you write, you are aggravated as though I owe you something and have not come through with it. I think it best if we just went our separate ways. I apologize if I have upset you or if you feel I’ve led you on in some way. I hope you find what you are looking for in a game and or gaming companions.

• @chrisbump86 I forgive you; though, I am alright (not upset). I also ask that you forgive me, since I was unaware that I had caused such a negative emotional reaction from you, due to my intimate conversations with you (how one would speak to someone they know well, as I seem to do with anyone I feel comfortable speaking with). Though, I do not feel the same way, that is, I am not for going “our separate ways.” That sounds like we are enemies; when I feel the opposite is true. I believed to have found “what [I] was looking for in a game and or gaming companions.” Nonetheless, if this was the excuse you had been looking for the entire time, then it would make sense. I do not, can not, or should not force anyone to do anything against their will. I simply ask you to reconsider this hasty/rash/harsh decision and actually give the gaming relationship a chance. Get to know me, before you judge me based upon what you read. My character is not summed up it those few messages. I assure you. I pose no real threat… other than, perhaps a formidable gaming opponent, or at least I try to be one. :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m