• Founder TripleA Admin

@DFlynSqrl:

Well, I played US vs Japanese 150 pt. game this morning with a friend.  I wanted to field a total Japanese Army.  I have everything but the Type I Ho-Ni.  2 of these were the Ka-Mi Amphib Tanks.

The Ho-Ni should be able to threat the Shermans. In fact they are so cheap, points-wise, that if you have enough of them, you can really threaten a US team.

Japan needs the Ho-Ni. But it’s going to be hard to get enough of these for cheap $$ until the next set comes out and by then it may not be an issue.

In tournament mode, a Ho-Ni on your Axis army is going to be well worth it’s point value.

• After reviewing defensive fire rules… since each enemy unit (unless otherwise stated) can make only one defensive fire attack per phase, there is a good chance some of your banzai charging Japanese infantry will get through without opening themselves up to defensive fire.  For istance, if you rush two infantry into a hex containing one enemy unit, you are guaranteed one will get through to Banzai!!

That is really a great special ability.

I believe the Wermacht Oberleutnant can send his men into such a frenzy, also.

• alt text

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m