Entire collection has to go…

• I should take some pictures of it all if I can hijack my wifes camera.  It’s probably as close to as inventory as I have time to come up with.  Though I can attempt to answer any specific querstions.  Assume I have 6 to 8 of each inf type, 3 or 4 of each artillery type, 3 or 4 or each commander or hero type.  2 to 4 of each Uncommon vehicle.  1 or 2 of each rare, though more depending on playability.  (For example, the Cromwell, being the stick Med tank of the British, I collected more of them so that I could create 100 pt builds).  The same concepts apllies thrioughout.  If a unit is sucky and not likley to be present in large qtys, but units such as the Elite Panzer IV D I have 5 because you can get 5 in a 100 pt build.  I haven’t been as thorough with my organization of the North Africa and 39-45 sets.  Some of them are still bagged I think.  But for those sets I purches 2 cases of 39-45 and 3 (dups) of NA (though I used WotC customer support to get the missing rares).  I also picked up via eBay a set of commons and uncommons from NA that I haven’t sorted through.  Blah, blah, you get the idea.

• Sorry to get off topic I have been out of the loop for some time (work, my wife had our baby…) What did WotC do to upset people the way they have?

LT

• I’ll PM you just to keep this thread on topic.

• 2007 AAR League

hey, if you guys are buying the whole let, Ild be willing to purchase some of the units piece meal off you guys. I mostly play US.

• @Motdc:

I’m still on the fence on the various WotC-induced issues.  I’m just having job “issues” and I’m tightening the belt, so to speak.  Still hope to play here online with everyone.  I considered compromising with myslef actually and picking up Tide of Iron by Fantasy Flight as a lower-cost alternative.  Anyone out there played it?

I’ve played Tide of Iron and didn’t like it. I think the map/terrain system and components is terrific. I didn’t much like the gameplay or the pieces. It has some of the same problems I have with AAM. (Too big and too small at the same time.) The machine gun crews on ‘overwatch’ seemed WAAYYY to powerful.

I was underwhelmed.

• hmmm…that’s too bad…

• Of course, on second thought, I like AAM so if ToI and AAM are are “comparably bad” maybe I’d like ToI?  Which, between the two, is better?

• Back onto topic:

To answer the question I was PMed:

Shipping is not included, but unlike eBay, the shipping is what the shipping is.  Worst thing about eBay is people lining their wallets by charging 3 dollars to ship something when the postage is really $1.25!

• Motdc,

Lionpack should be in touch.  We’re still looking at a split.

• by the way, you said you had a minimum of 2 cases of each.
    Are these factory sealed cases or have you opened them up?

Hmmm, I hope I did not give the wrong impression.  My collection is a players collection.  Most everything is opened, divided up by country into Plano boxes, cards divided and sorted, etc.  When I said I have 2 cases of everything, I mean that’s what I bought to build my collection.  There are no sealed boxes.  I have the various maps, counters, and rulesets too,

I will not take any money for the collection until I post pictures.  I want no misunderstandings about what is for sale.

Mot

your paying for Shipping AND Handleing

The Box or envelope, Tape. Thats stuff is expesive :roll:

• '19 Moderator

Yeah, andit will take $20 in gas to drive to the post office :wink:

• @dezrtfish:

Yeah, andit will take $20 in gas to drive to the post office :wink:

Each way.

• Motdc,

Are you on holidays?  Where are you at with this?

• Sorry…actually I whacked my back last week and have been having a hard time getting around.  Not a good time to move boxes and fetch bins overhead.  I’m doing better, probably be able to take those pics this weekend with a little luck

• Back from vaca (back held out on all but one of those days, yeah!) and I took some pics last night.  I’ll upload them at lunch in case anyone is still interested.

• Germany #1

Germany 1.JPG

• Germany #2

Germany 2.JPG

• USA

Usa.jpg

• Planes and Boats

Aircraft Watercraft.JPG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics