• What was your first post?

mine was a poll about your favorite country, wich is japan

• Must be hard to remember…
    It was probably something Axis and Allies related… I remember, should the Russians attack Manchuria R1? :)

• My oldest surviving post is about attacking India in AAP. However, my first post goes back at least 6 months before that one (November 2001), and is no longer surviving due to the hack.

• looks like my first one was in the U.N. thread…

and it also looks like the date-function in the “find all posts by (user)” is not working as it should :)

• @TG:

Must be hard to remember…
    It was probably something Axis and Allies related… I remember, should the Russians attack Manchuria R1? :)

your right I cheked along time ago

• i think that i was clarifying for mini-phreak in his “what’s wrong with you Americans” post in which he was upset for US fans jeering the Canadian anthem soon after 2 of their pilots toasted a bunch of our ground troops in military exercises. I don’t think he’d made himself as clear as he might have liked, so many people on the board at the time didn’t understand his anger.

• ROTFL my first post was b4 u guys got the new boards up and b4 Yanny was a Moderator. ther was a disucussion about how tge Wehrmacht and Waffen SS went through alot more then ne of the armies and yanny posted something about how the Soviets were, which is kinda correct and he sounded like a commie or something. so i responded making fun of yanny not aware that Yanny was my friend from School so it was a funney coincidence.

• your in the same school?

• yeah, I think they’re the only two members here that actually know each other IRL… :-?

• Yeah, we’re good friends. Though sometimes Mike makes me think I need new ones :) If you think he sounds weird now, you should see him in real life.

• How’s that? :)

• @Yanny:

Yeah, we’re good friends. Though sometimes Mike makes me think I need new ones :) If you think he sounds weird now, you should see him in real life.

lol
    Hmmm, i imagine that he is waering black uniforms with skulls on it… and with pride…
    Mike, should you ever come over to europe, give me a call and i will show you a few KZ memorials… we will see if ýou then still think the same.

• well yea i wear just about all Black, no skulls do :( and i tend to be a proud person aldo i ge moody sometimes but im mostly happy go luckey

• yea that was me forggot to sign in cus im at school 8)

well Falk change my mind on what? im not an Anti Semite or nething or that much Rascist. i mean i am but very little. but if i ever did visit Euro Land which i would very much like to id be sure to stop by the falk Residence and say hi ;)

• Mike is an equal oppurtunity racist.

• lol i mean i say Racist Slurs all the Time because that is what most of my peers expect of me, and usually the words get thrown into my mouth or somethimes i may be just joking, but im like quazi racist ;)

• haha, yeah… you sure have some interesting “names” you label me and TM with… :roll:

• what are these “names”?

• oooo lol the “Names” lol

• Like the time Ramos made you stand on your names and yell "I Love Chinks, I Love Jews, I love Sandniggars… ect " :) You got a lot of names.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m