Rarest of the Rare - Mint Unpunched Jedko Edition including unreleased China/France expansion

• Jedko games in Australia bought the leftover sets of the original Nova version when the rights were sold to Milton Bradley back in the 80’s. Less than 1500 of these games were released in a new bookcase type game box. Just prior to MB buying the rights Nova was developing an expansion of the game for 2 new countries - China and France, to be included as combatants. A small number of counters were produced, but the rules were never finalised.

The Nova/Jedko versions were also the only versions to include Nuclear Weapons and to use original German insignia of a now banned symbol on the map.

For a number of years I have been collecting as many Jedko’s as I could get my hands on - at one time, I had 10 copies in various states of repair.

The one I have on offer to sell was the one I was keeping for posterity. It is the best copy I have ever found and is 99% as new - only a couple of light marks on the box. Included are the original replacement part price list and order sheet and a copy of the China/France expansion counter sheet. This is exactly as it came from Jedko.

I believe it to be the very best condition example of this ultra rare version anywhere in the world.

The time has come for me to part with it.

For the serious collector who simply must own them all - this would blow your socks off.

Located in Australia.

$600usd + shipping

• @MajorDisaster

Hello! I have recently come upon a used, but very good condition version of this game too. I am wanting to sell it but don’t know where best to start. Any advice or know anyone who would be interested?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m