• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Gargantua:

Long Gone Go just got traded back to Poorida.

:lol: I didn’t know that Vancouver had another No. 1 since they traded Schneider away? Is Eddie Lack really that good?

That was a weird and tragically unsuccessful saga in the history of the Vancouver Canucks.

… combine that Luongo debacle with the hiring of John “the gong show” torts for 5 years, and you have a real reason to riot.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Young:

@LHoffman:

:lol: I didn’t know that Vancouver had another No. 1 since they traded Schneider away? Is Eddie Lack really that good?

That was a weird and tragically unsuccessful saga in the history of the Vancouver Canucks.

… combine that Luongo debacle with the hiring of John “the gong show” torts for 5 years, and you have a real reason to riot.

Yeah, to be honest he doesn’t seem like that great of a coach and tends to be more of a liability for his team/franchise. I would imagine Vancouver knew what they were getting: lots of defense and lots of yelling. Not much success.

• Sponsor

@LHoffman:

@Young:

@LHoffman:

Yeah, to be honest he doesn’t seem like that great of a coach and tends to be more of a liability for his team/franchise. I would imagine Vancouver knew what they were getting: lots of defense and lots of yelling. Not much success.

I think they’re trying to change the whole culture of how that team plays, why else would they make it 5 years when they could have got him for 2. I just feel that Van City could have gotten a new culture change toward a more shot blocking, physical team with a less flamboyant coach.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Young:

@LHoffman:

I think they’re trying to change the whole culture of how that team plays, why else would they make it 5 years when they could have got him for 2. I just feel that Van City could have gotten a new culture change toward a more shot blocking, physical team with a less flamboyant coach.

True. I am not a Vancouver expert, but it seems like they had success with Vigneault and almost the same team they have now. Albeit, that was regular season and not full playoff success. Still, they were within 1 game of the cup. Had they won it, Vigneault would certainly still be there.

• Sponsor

Montreal lands the biggest fish in the pond… #bigcuprun

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m