• Hi there i just found my old Axis and allies Europe i don’t know if it is first or second edition but i googled it and i think have the first since there is no japan. But i opened it and started reading the game manual and in there it says i need something called a National production chart but i can’t find it in the box or anywhere else. So i was wondering if you could print it out somewhere on the internet.

• @Vostro19:

Hi there i just found my old Axis and allies Europe i don’t know if it is first or second edition but i googled it and i think have the first since there is no japan. But i opened it and started reading the game manual and in there it says i need something called a National production chart but i can’t find it in the box or anywhere else. So i was wondering if you could print it out somewhere on the internet.

Well, if it has a blue France, then it is Europe 1940. If France is a light brown, then it is the Original Europe (1999).

There are two versions of Europe 1940. If each country has its own colored anti-air guns, then it is second edition. First edition aa Guns are little cardboard tiles that are all the same color.

As for a national production chart, I am not sure how you get one, but it is easy to make your own. What it is for is tracking how much money a country is making. For example, If Germany lost all of its territory except Germany and West Germany, it’s income would be 10 (5+5), and have a German marker at 10 on the chart. All you do is use excel or something and create, say a 6x10 chart with the numbers 1-60 in order. Use the countries’ markers to track how much each makes.

It’s also possible that 2nd edition has the production chart on the board (the numbers at the top).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m