You have probably entered this thread wondering about the title… Well it is what it is meant to mean. YIPEEEE! My Mom has Finally agreed for my brother and I to Buy AaA (we are getting revised)! Thanks Mom! After 3 years of knowing about it I’m getting it!

• Welcome to the real world, GGuy.

Didja havta wait until you were old enough to move outta da house!?!

Looks like you’ll be the next one to hit the bajillion post mark(though I haven’t checked the Memberlist #s.)

actually I’m #11…

And I really don’t have any place to go… or really want to… Heck I’m only 15…

GG

• Congrats, GG. I’m almost certain I’ll be getting A&A D-Day for my birthday (I’ll be 16). That one looks like the best yet! (I’m talking about the game. My birthday, too ;) ).

• @Guerrilla:

You have probably entered this thread wondering about the title… Well it is what it is meant to mean. YIPEEEE! My Mom has Finally agreed for my brother and I to Buy AaA (we are getting revised)! Thanks Mom! After 3 years of knowing about it I’m getting it!

Why couldn’t you buy it before?

@Desertfox:

@Guerrilla:

Why couldn’t you buy it before?

Parental Obstruction :wink:

• Hell- GG- If ya had sent me a private message I’d have bought you a copy and mailed it!

@sherman28:

Hell- GG- If ya had sent me a private message I’d have bought you a copy and mailed it!

serious?

• Wow, Sherman, if that’s true, could I have a copy of A&A D-Day? ;) :D

• No! :lol:

• Aw, shucks ;). Well, it was worth a try :P.

dang it… well it was a good false alarm :lol:

IT ARRIVED!!! Will play a full game probably over this weekend…

• i just got revised, but its a friends birthday present so i cant use it!!!

• GG are you telling me you havnt played it before?

@i_killed_mufasa:

GG are you telling me you havnt played it before?

AaA? Oh yeah I’ve played it before but have never owned it… AaA Orig. and AaAE…

After playing I take it back that germany was too strong in comparison… The game we played turned real sour for the Axis mainly because the East Front is kinda a hit or miss run territory to territory… Japan targets are really hard to get at now… Russia isn’t worth it the US fleet is strong and India ca nmore easily put a factory down T1… Russia can really do a turn 1 eating on germany make a belorussian stack like in AaAE that will take eternity to kill… the US can too easily take back a pacific holding by doing a US1 Counterattack with all units available and build another fleet… Britain had a little more holding in the world which didn’t kill them automatically… Overall though the Axis IPC boost help out in the long run even though they lost…

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m