• Crane made with brass rod and round & square brass tubing. Fixed superstructure is balsa.

With my use and love of engineering in my game rules, heres a MUST HAVE for my Americans. Now I can get up behind my “Super-Pershing” and when it gets hit in the treads (since no frontal body shot can kill this freak) I can fix er up and manouver again in a couple turns.
      The sweet thing about these is that they carry a front mounted mortar on the hull. It can fire its own smokescreen to get close to patient, and fire again without interupting its repairs when the smoke starts to clear. I also dont need to locate a different unit to provide smoke cover.

I’m gonna have a game soon, with engineers galore. Demolitions men, construction crews, recovery vehicles, demolitions vehicles, rafts, bridging tanks and portable bridge sections, and a few amphibious craft. Thier mission will be to outsmart and outmanouver a superior armored company.
      The engineers will be able to make or remove obstacles and even construct bunkers during a prolonged battle.
      Of course this means lots of flamethrowers running around too (in haft-tracks).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m