Conquest of the Empire: where can I get the original rules?

• Thanks.
    How long does the average game last?

• '10

The game times can extend indefinitely if people choose not to attack. There is a period of time where you build up your legions as you only start with 4 infantry in your home territory.

You move your pieces around getting more territory which reults in more talents (money) to purchase more units. try to be the person who sets inflation as the prices will double for purchases subsequent to your turn.

• Does it matter who sets inflation, b/c in the rules it says that for an entire round of players (which would include the player who set inflation) the price will increase…?
    Thanks.

• You know, I think I’m looking at the rules for the updated game.
    Do you have a link for the old rules?
    Thanks.

• '10

Dont have a link for the rules but in the original rules inflation occurred  the turn following who set it. If  you set it you get a one time pass.

• '10

Just checked my rules….I  havent played in over 15 years. I was correct. There may be a way around it with your set of rules. On the turn when you reach 100 talents purchase a city…when you place it on the board it is worth 5 talents and then inflation is set.

• So what actually sets inflation: 1) reaching 100 talents; 2) purchasing/placing a city; or 3) reaching 100 talents AND purchasing/placing a city???
    Thanks.

• '10

passing 100 talents so first inflation sets at 105. Each city is worth an additional 5. So if you play by your rules you can still set inflation and get the preinflation prices by ending your turn at the 100 mark buying and placing your pieces. The placement of the city will move you to 105

• Thanks for all the help!

• '10

Glad I could

• The design of the Cheap Air Max 2012 has drawn on the design concept of the classic sports shoes. Nike Sportswear combined the latest technology and then spread the original design to various areas.The new air bag of Women Air Max 2011 was very large that even access to the side of the shoes so that the designers had removed the parts of midsole to make an exposed cushion.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m