• Not sure if this has been brought up before, but here it goes:

Should commandoes just be made a better version of infantry, or should they have some kind of “disrupt” special rule?

Like this:
    Disruption
    If a commando unit attacks a territory containing enemy units a dice is rolled

On a 1-3: None of the enemy units can attack or non-combat move the following turn, and the commando is removed from play
    On a 4-6: The commando is captured an executed

Disruption cannot occur in a space containing an enemy commando unit, and only one disruption attempt can be made per territory per turn

Each army may only have 3 commandoes at any give time and may only be built within the nations capital

Cost: 5?

what do you guys think?

• 5 IPCs! thats a pretty powerful piece.

I like being able to restict your openents movement but it seems so  all or nothing.

How about you roll a die and that is how many units in the territory cannot move.

Maybe you should rename this peice partisans or resistence, since that it has characetistic more closly associated with those units

• bump

• I’d add the rule that before using the piece, the owner must first loudly declare “I’m going commando!” to activate it.

Commando attacks get +1 bonus for each opposing player who does a “spit take” in reacting to the announcement.

• @allboxcars:

I’d add the rule that before using the piece, the owner must first loudly declare “I’m going commando!” to activate it.

Commando attacks get +1 bonus for each opposing player who does a “spit take” in reacting to the announcement.

lol
    In my play group it’s understood that someone is always going commando  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m