• @Cmdr:

I guess I should have read this before I nailed my board to the dining room table. I haven’t been able to feel my woman so much since then.

I cannot see how this should be a problem for her.  Does she not play?  Are you a wife abuser??? How dare you keep her from experiencing this game!!!  After all, if she played this game, she would have no problem permanently airbrushing the board on her kitchen table!!!

Jen I like your style. One thing though. Why would I airbrush the board on my little kitchen table when my dining room table is over 8 feet long?

• My board warped bad, espically the third that contained Japan and the US, it was so bad Japan had to build canal locks
    to move the navy from the Indian Ocean to the Pacific.  What I did was stack a bunch of heavy books on the board and then before each game I slightly bend the board in the opposite direction.  This has helped keep the board flat

I hope you’re extravagating.  How did you get it to warp so bad, douse it in pepsi?

• i played a 7 hour game last night, and my board hasn’t warped one bit. i just keep staring at it like it’s a bad dog, waiting for it to move

• '22 '19 '18

I don’t know why it warped so bad, the only thing I can think is that I set it up on my kitchen table, which is next to a huge window
    and the sun beat down on it all day long.  That is the only thing I could think, but only the pacific third warped really bad, the other two thirds was very minimal.

• @cond1024:

I don’t know why it warped so bad, the only thing I can think is that I set it up on my kitchen table, which is next to a huge window
    and the sun beat down on it all day long.

…Of course… GLOBAL WARMING is the cause!

• @tin_snips:

i played a 7 hour game last night, and my board hasn’t warped one bit. i just keep staring at it like it’s a bad dog, waiting for it to move

LOL  :lol:

• '10

@cond1024:

and the sun beat down on it all day long.  That is the only thing I could think, but only the pacific third warped really bad, the other two thirds was very minimal.

Wash and dry it.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m