• @Krieghund:

@Brain:

Are there going to be game pieces for air/naval bases like their are for factories?

Yes.

I remember reading this and getting all excited only to get the big let down when I found out that they were cardboard pieces. When I said “like their are for factories”, I meant the factories that were provided in all of the previous games, not the cardboard crap they sold to all us unknowing pre-paid customers.

• @Brain:

Those cheap chimp bastards.

Take your paws off me you dirty apes!

• @maverick_76:

@Brain:

I believe it was, “Take your paws off me you damn dirty ape.”

• Ah, have not seen it in a while, nice catch.

• @maverick_76:

Ah, have not seen it in a while, nice catch.

I think that back when that film was made, it was pretty risque to say damn in a movie. It definitely would not have the same impact today.

Anyways to get back on subject. I am glad that FMG is making plastic air and navy base pieces.

• '10

@Brain:

@maverick_76:

@Brain:

I believe it was, “Take your paws off me you damn dirty ape.”

It actually was  “Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!”

• LOL, man I guess I sure opened a can of worms with that quote. I wonder how FMG are going to do the AB and NB molds, are they just going to use the icon on the cardboard chit, or are they actually going to do a mold that looks like a base?

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKdSXfPl8vY&feature=related

Okay, it was actually “Take your stinking paws off me you damn dirty ape!”

Case closed.

• @maverick_76:

LOL, man I guess I sure opened a can of worms with that quote. I wonder how FMG are going to do the AB and NB molds, are they just going to use the icon on the cardboard chit, or are they actually going to do a mold that looks like a base?

My sculpt guy is working on the Airfield and Naval Base idea right now (While waiting for the factory to finish the other samples).  We will go for something simple like the original AAA factories…  instantly recognizable but not to complicated.
    Anything is better for a token!
    We will also include two types of Factories in the set. With new designs to match the AirField and Naval Base

This was FMG’s latest info on this subject

• The only thing I thought would be needed as far as replacing chits for plastic pieces would be the AA. The bases and factories I don’t mind having as chits, but the AA I would think has to be a piece because it can move.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m