• 1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!

Wow, I would think even a 3rd Grader would know this. At least I did, and I’m an American… :-?

Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.

Mathematical logical? That really isn’t a phrase… :-? Maybe logical mathematics or mathematical logic… :-?

“hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!”=joke

Very poorly done since your grammer and spelling makes it horrible to read. God invented “Emoticons” for a reason. Use them. But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

Could you tell that was a joke if I hadn’t had told you? :wink:

• that’s enough you too. Stop trying to artificially elevate your posting rates by pointless bickering.
    TG - i expect more of you. Stop letting GZ drag you down to his/her level!!
    :D :) :( :o :-? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :roll: :wink:

• @TG:

1. I’m in grade 6 -I should think you know more!

Wow, I would think even a 3rd Grader would know this. At least I did, and I’m an American… :-?

Spelling and punctuation are my weak points-my strong points are mathimatical logical.

Mathematical logical? That really isn’t a phrase… :-? Maybe logical mathematics or mathematical logic… :-?

“hmmmm, I new american education was not that good, you cant even add!”=joke

Very poorly done since your grammer and spelling makes it horrible to read. God invented “Emoticons” for a reason. Use them. But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

Could you tell that was a joke if I hadn’t had told you? :wink:

1. The numbers I was using wernt sopposed to corespond with the issues you brought up.

2. In school they tought us about multiple intellegences, mathematical/logical is the name for one of them

But of course you are a Canadian so I shouldn’t expect much in the first place…

3. But of course I am not a canadian! I have lived here for 11 years but am not a citizen and was not born here, I am a Bulgarian

• mathematical/logical

This makes a big difference when conjoining words… :-?

3. But of course I am not a canadian! I have lived here for 11 years but am not a citizen and was not born here, I am a Bulgarian

So let me get this straight. You lived 11 of your (I forgot how old a 6th grader is) 12 years in Canada, and you don’t consider yourself a Canadian… :-? I guess nationalism/patriotism isn’t as hot in Canada… :-?

TG - i expect more of you. Stop letting GZ drag you down to his/her level!!

Hahaha, I’m just trying to show you shouldn’t bite off more than you can chew. :wink:

• @TG:

So let me get this straight. You lived 11 of your (I forgot how old a 6th grader is) 12 years in Canada, and you don’t consider yourself a Canadian… :-? I guess nationalism/patriotism isn’t as hot in Canada… :-?

I do call myself a canadian, But I’m not, you have to be a citizen

• @TG:

again - melting pot (America) vs. the salad (Canada).
    i was at a Canada vs. Ukraine volleyball game. There were more Ukranian fans than Canadians. i think 1/10 Canadians speak English as their second language (over 100 languages), and we are not quite as patriotic as Americans. Maybe we see ourselves as citizens of the world first . . . .

• Maybe we see ourselves as citizens of the world first . . . .

Heh… then you would be called Humans, Terrans, or Earthlings… :-?

• @TG:

Maybe we see ourselves as citizens of the world first . . . .

Heh… then you would be called Humans, Terrans, or Earthlings… :-?

yeah,
    as if YOU are human . . . .

• No one ever said I was…

• congrats TG on getting 4000 posts

• hmmmm…

super-duper extremly mega a&a.org addict extravaganza

• I say we try and find out ;)

• LOL,
    ya only 989 post left

edit-

YAY-875 posts

• Yanny and CC, why is this thread still stickied, it is dead.

Also, why are there so many posts about how many posts people have?

• YAY- I got 900 posts!

• @yourbuttocks:

Yanny and CC, why is this thread still stickied, it is dead.

Also, why are there so many posts about how many posts people have?

1. It’s up to Yanny really, i don’t care.
    2. One word - try and guess.

• I agree. It’s time be de-sticky’ied this topic.

• Down with serious topics! (the thread)

• why is this still stickied? it was like a month ago that anyone posted anthing on this thread

• Oh, I case I later on forget, here marks my 1st Anniversary here. I originally joined January 30th, 2002. Maybe I’ll still be around for 2004. :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m