• @Hobbes:

@Scarapis:

$25.00 Fortress America

What’s the condition of that one?

Well as I always say a pictures worth a thousand words.

the pieces in the plastic bag are extra pieces.

• Liaison TripleA '11 '10

The rulebook has a BENT CORNER!

OMF-GOODNESS! UNACCEPTABLE!

lol…  In all seriousness, that’s in Excellent condition.

• '17 '16 '15 '14 '13 '12

Hey Scar, if you end up going to Pacificon this Saturday, bring Fortress and I’ll take it from you…unless Hobbes wants it.

• @hkytown1:

Hey Scar, if you end up going to Pacificon this Saturday, bring Fortress and I’ll take it from you…unless Hobbes wants it.

Sadly I will be unable to make it, that and spending $35 to get in for one day is pricey for me  :-P

• @hkytown1:

Take it. I live in Europe so the shipping wouldn’t be worth it and I think I’ll just buy the new 2012 edition.

Unless…  Scarabis, do you live near San Francisco by any chance?

• @Hobbes:

@hkytown1:

Take it. I live in Europe so the shipping wouldn’t be worth it and I think I’ll just buy the new 2012 edition. Â

Unless…  Scarabis, do you live near San Francisco by any chance?

I’m in Stockton, Ca. about 90 miles east of San Francisco.

• @Scarapis:

@Hobbes:

@hkytown1:

Take it. I live in Europe so the shipping wouldn’t be worth it and I think I’ll just buy the new 2012 edition. �

Unless…�  Scarabis, do you live near San Francisco by any chance?

I’m in Stockton, Ca. about 90 miles east of San Francisco.

Actually, I think I’ve been there. I’ve lived in Patterson about 20 years ago :)

Hm. Well, I was thinking of seeing if my cousin studying could bring it back but I just realized the size of the box and I doubt that she’d have the space. Thanks anyway :)

• Will let whats left go for $80 shipped in the US, $90 shipped out of US.

• Black Friday Sale any 3 lots for $10 plus S&H.

• Still have all of these lots available in the pictures still, if want all make me an offer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m