Re: Field Marshal Games Pieces Project Discussion thread

• While we’re waiting, I have had a brain storm.  One thing that could add to the beauty of this project is having a new tray arranged to allow the player to sort his pieces.  I was thinking rather than having a rectangular box with regular sides and all that, the box could have a theme look.  Then it hit me, how about a colored box that is shaped like a landing craft to put the ground pieces in?  Another box would have some resemblance to an aircraft hanger and a third box would have a bottom texture like waves in the ocean with large waves dividing the “compartments” for holding ships.  If this could be sized and shaped to fit into the footlocker then I think you would have something nobody is ever going to beat.

• @cminke:

HELLO……is ther anybody in there?..is ther any one home…?

Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

• @ FMG - While we’re waiting, would you please be able to post a profile view of the Italian transport to complement the overhead shot which you posted for us earlier?

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@cminke:

@Brain:

@cminke:

HELLO……is ther anybody in there?..is ther any one home…?

Hello, hello, hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?

YOU KNOW HENDRIX???

It’s Pink Floyd I believe and… STAY ON TOPIC please  :-)

• '10

Storming the factory and keeping the mob from over running me is a double job!

Sorry guys…  I have been very busy and away on business out of the country several times.  I do have info but no pictures to show at the moment.  I have been assured that all the ITALY sculpts are completed and will be going into production soon.

Once I have pictures I will share.

• TripleA '12

Thank you FMG, for that news.

• Really looking forward to the pieces, FMG! I am so gonna pimp my AAG40 set with them (and all your other fantastic products)!

Just one question - once all nations are complete, will you offer all of them as one set, or will we have to order each one seperately? To add on to this, do you plan to make more production runs if they’re reasonably successful? I don’t know about anyone else, but I’d rather buy them all at once than one nation at a time. Finding that some nations are out of stock when I get around to getting the whole collection would be unfortunate for me :|.

For now, though, I need to save up :-P.

• Thanks :-). I look forward to the day when I get a large bag of little plastic goodies :-D.

• Customizer

The way I understand it, once Italy is complete, FMG will put up an order form which will be for a complete set of the AA50 six nations (Italy, Germany, Japan, USA, UK and Russia).  When you place your order, you will get the Italians right away and get each other nation as they come out.  Plus, with the other five nations, the wait won’t be as long because the factory will be more experienced at making the molds and putting out the product.

As for the other extra stuff like France, ANZAC, China and the common pieces, I think they will be offered later as add-ons.

• '10

@knp7765:

The way I understand it, once Italy is complete, FMG will put up an order form which will be for a complete set of the AA50 six nations (Italy, Germany, Japan, USA, UK and Russia).  When you place your order, you will get the Italians right away and get each other nation as they come out.  Plus, with the other five nations, the wait won’t be as long because the factory will be more experienced at making the molds and putting out the product.

As for the other extra stuff like France, ANZAC, China and the common pieces, I think they will be offered later as add-ons.

This is correct.  HOWEVER…  This project is very expensive.  And will only be able to continue with community support.  If you hold out for the complete set to arrive you will just be delaying the project.  Ordering each set as released FUNDS the creation of teh next set.

• I want all these sets as soon as possible. please order as the sets come available. fmg needs our support.

• Didn’t really think about that before. Alright, if I have enough cash I might buy soon.

• I ROCK:

have your parents buy everything from FMG and sell your hockey equipment and buy even more. Stop going to school and just play AA. Stop doing homework and get a job so you can support this habit.

Exactly. But please get a spell checker…. er wait… stay in school so you can spell.

NM.

• wutz uh spel chekr?

• We would give you our money now if you let us pre-order, even without Italy done.

• Ladies and Gentlemen, I think I have just solved the Germany Field Gray vs Dark Gray controversy.

1st edition: Germany can be either Field Gray or Dark Gray.  It won’t matter because the Expansion Set will include:

Axis colored Neutrals: Field Gray or Dark Gray German sculpts, whichever is not used in first edition.

Allied Colored Neutrals: Field Gray or Dark Tan UK units, whichever color is not used for ANZAC.

Plain Neutrals: Matching the Gray used for ICs, Airbases, ect.

The alternate FMG dice colors can even be used for the leaning neutrals.

This, I feel, gives added value to the entire line of products and gives the consumer the choice to play with their own preferences, provided they buy the complete set, of course.   :wink: It’s a win-win situation.

• '10

It’s already been solved. Germany will be offered in black and grey.

• '10

@cminke:

would ordering all axis and allies related products on the FMG site help?

I have no doubt that when we finally deliver on our promise…  The community will deliver on theirs.

The best way to help this project will be to ORDER ITALY when the Pre-order is listed…  AND SPREAD THE WORD.

Your support has been overwhelming and has made this possible.

• The price point may be an issue for some.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@cminke:

would ordering all axis and allies related products on the FMG site help?

I have no doubt that when we finally deliver on our promise…  The community will deliver on theirs.

The best way to help this project will be to ORDER ITALY when the Pre-order is listed…  AND SPREAD THE WORD.

Your support has been overwhelming and has made this possible.

When will we be able to preorder?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m