Greedy French Government SOBs…

• @F_alk:

EJ, thanks for using meters in your description…

F_alk, you are most welcome! It was a great mental exercise for me, and as you probably noted, they are both overweight(If I got the ‘stones’ right. One stone = 15 pounds[is that English pounds?])
    @F_alk:

…so warm that in the Danube somewhere in AFAIR Croatia, old Wehrmacht vehilces were found in the mud, usually covered by waters. AFAIR it was 2 jeeps, 1 or 2 tanks and a lorry.

I read that it was small ships sunk there, maybe some vehicles and ships, but not much difference. The important fact is that it’s very dry and hot there.
    @F_alk:

…have the US finally changed to 230 V or are you still using 110 V?

Are you kidding!?!? Americans, change!?! With this “third world” power grid!?! :lol:
    @F_alk:

…i don’t think that any european would take anything that has to work with electricity from the US at the moment ;).

Ow! I’m hurt. I understand a little though.

Maybe we’d(we would) get along better if everyone had to send their kids to another continent for a few years so someone of another culture could knock some sense into us when we are young.

Whoa! It’s like I’m quoting Hillary Rodham Clinton’s book, “It Takes A Village.” Aaaargh!!

Oh, and my friends call me LJ, my initials(part of how I picked this nickname.) Now my enemies can call me that ,too. (I’m kidding.) :wink:

Keep us on our toes, F_alk. 8)

• lol …good one…

especially explaining stones by english pounds… i just wonder that you must have taken the “imperial” as coming from the US and not from the british empire … i thought only liberals think that the US could be called imperial ;) :D

For the heat, well … i thought it was a fitting example, taking the Wehrmacht in this A&A environment…

cheers :)

• @F_alk:

especially explaining stones by english pounds… i just wonder that you must have taken the “imperial” as coming from the US and not from the british empire … i thought only liberals think that the US could be called imperial

Now I’m confused…I thought that the U.S. system of measurement came from England…and why did they change to metrics in the first place? Besides the fact that it’s easier… :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m