• @Lozmoid:

The blue installations are minor; the green major. This is a home made game of A&A Europe 1941 I am designing. Just working out the unit set ups.

Are the neutrals going to have IPC value?

• Nova Scotia is not an island

• TripleA '12

Hi guys. Nope, the neutrals will stay neutral in my game. And I have now fixed the Nova Scotia issue; thanks for pointing that out.

1941 words.jpg

• Newfoundland, not New Founland.  :wink:

• How large is the map going to be when it is printed?

I am trying to get an idea of how large the territories are going to be,

• TripleA

@i:

hey wouldnt there be a naval base in halifax

quebec is getting an ic and the naval base. so the mouth of the saint lawrence has access to the atlantic.

nova scotia might me a part of the quebec territory, but if it is not there is no need to have 2 territories side by side, both with naval bases.

• TripleA '12

Hi all, the map prints out onto 16 sheets of A4 paper; I don’t know the exact dimensions of that though. It’s much bigger than the AA50 map.

Thanks for the correction on New Foundland; my typo there. Nova Scotia is connected to Quebec. Quebec will start the game with a Minor IC.

• @Lozmoid:

Hi all, the map prints out onto 16 sheets of A4 paper; I don’t know the exact dimensions of that though. It’s much bigger than the AA50 map.

Thanks for the correction on New Foundland; my typo there. Nova Scotia is connected to Quebec. Quebec will start the game with a Minor IC.

A4 paper size is 8.27 X 11.69 inches.

• Once i saw the first post i thought to myself, Germany better go first! I mean that wouldn’t make sense.

• @Lozmoid:

A4 paper size is 8.27 X 11.69 inches.

So I am guessing that the map is 32.08 x 46.76 inches

• TripleA '12

Thanks Brain, that would be about right. Although, not quite large as that because I has to trim the edge of the paper right to the map border (along the top and bottom half). But before you print it, make sure you go to page set up and set the size to fit ‘4 by 4’ on A4. Obviously, if your printer can do A3 then go ahead and do that. Well, it only just fits on my table. But the good thing is, the territories are pretty big.

• Depending on how much trimming you’ve done, you may be able to use E size paper which is 34" x  44."

• TripleA '12

Yeah, that is a possibility. But hey, I’ve already printed it and taped it all together. Working on the set up now, will post a pic soon… It’s looking awesome to say the least!  :-)

• @Lozmoid:

Yeah, that is a possibility. But hey, I’ve already printed it and taped it all together. Working on the set up now, will post a pic soon… It’s looking awesome to say the least!  :-)

I will eagerly await.

• @Dylan:

So i guess Canada is not a power

No.  It’s officially been ruled out and there wasn’t much hope for it anyway.

• How did this thread turn into another “Canada was excluded” thread.

This Canada thing has become spam or some kind of a virus infecting all the threads.

Canada will still be in the game, it just won’t be a seperate power.

• @Dylan:

@SilverAngelSurfer:

@Dylan:

Will the other Canadian Provinces/Territories still have a Canadian logo or will they just replace it with a British logo or do you think Canada will have some unites in British control. or should i just deal with it that Canada are just screwed from the game

If you want to find out about the Canadian situation, check out one of the threads about Canada.  This one will probably be best for what you’re asking right now. http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=17683.90

• @SilverAngelSurfer:

@Dylan:

@SilverAngelSurfer:

@Dylan:

Will the other Canadian Provinces/Territories still have a Canadian logo or will they just replace it with a British logo or do you think Canada will have some unites in British control. or should i just deal with it that Canada are just screwed from the game

If you want to find out about the Canadian situation, check out one of the threads about Canada.  This one will probably be best for what you’re asking right now. http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=17683.90

Wow I think we should just wait until it comes to see what happens in Canada. In summer it will happen the epic war will start

• TripleA '12

Hi all,

Just for those who are interested - I’ve posted a photo of my Europe 1941 game map (with all units set up) in the House Rules section, for discussion.

Cheers!  :-)

• @Lozmoid:

Hi all,

Just for those who are interested - I’ve posted a photo of my Europe 1941 game map (with all units set up) in the House Rules section, for discussion.

Cheers!  :-)

I was wondering what was going on with your game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m