• '13

Does an aircraft coming off Malta count that sea zone as part of its movement cost or treated similar to carrier born AC in A and A?

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

Moving from Malta to the SZ counts as one movement point.

• @17Mark71 To explain further, everything inside the Malta circle is Malta land territory. Ignore the water inside the circle. An aircraft leaving Malta always makes its first move into the Malta Convoy Zone.

• '13

Yup, I never considered the circle. Thx.

My son and I have now played both scenarios and more questions are coming.

• I have a question about a sentence in the rulebook.

It should be said that I haven’t got my copy yet, but am trying to fight my way through the rules and watch videos before I get the game, so I’ll be ready from day 1 :)

This sentence
    “Keep Malta supplied! Break up a 5 supply token in Gibraltar to more efficiently send supply to Malta.”

How to get supply from Gibraltar to Malta? How can they be transportet?

Or am I misunderstanding the sentence?

Thanks in advance

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

@klykke89 From the Reinforcement Zone purchased supply can be placed in Gibraltar as a staging area for UK units instead of placing the newly bought units directly into convoy zones. If you purchase a 5 supply unit it cannot be broken up in the Reinforcement Zone. Since Malta can only have 3 supply tokens on it at any time (SL:3) if you place a 5 supply token, costing 3RP, into the Malta Convoy Zone, then during the Advance Convoy phase, depending on how much supply Malta already has on it, only 1-3 of those supply tokens could move into Malta leaving at least 2 supply tokens exposed. If you do not want this to happen you can instead stage the 5 supply token in Gibraltar and on the following Turn you can break it up into individual supply tokens and place however many you want in the Malta Convoy Zone.

• BTW, SL usually stands for Stacking Limit. For Malta it is both the Stacking Limit and Supply Limit.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m